Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Entry # 1.6 - Design Brief (A)

I am going to design and make a voting policy because sometime my groups will argue about how they want their poster to look like, and taking a vote will break up that argument so we could continue to work on the rest of the IB learner profile.Taking a vote would make us continue working on the other IB learner profiles and not waste time in one IB learner profile.
The design would basically help me and my group make correct decision of what were going to write, how were going to take pictures and not wasting time in one subject. I have been told that a majority vote will end with discussion of the type of thing we want to make or solve.
This method is rough but also easy and it would function for a group of people working on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment