Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog Entry #3.2 - Dream Destination (A)


The country I would like to visit is Paris because the site and the place itself just grab my attention. I also love their language and it always been a dream of mine to go visit this country. Ever since I heard about Paris there was something about this country that made it different from the rest such as its beauty and attraction that make it elegant and fun to visit. another reason why I want to visit Paris because I want to see its art. When I'm in Paris I'm going to visit the Louvre so I can see its art, sculpture especially the Mona Lisa. I heard that her eyes follow you and I want to see if that is true and I want to go visit the Eiffel tower so I can go up their one night so I can see a better view of Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment