Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blog Entry #3.12-Process Journal 3 (E)

What exact items have been added to your poster?

The exact items that have been added to my poster if the fact about captial city, country name, current leader, currency and official language. My poster also have the pictuer of India current leader, India money, map and flag.

What exact items still need to be added to your poster next week?

The exact items that still need to be added to my poster next week is 6 more picture in the design specification sheet which is the attraction/ monument, national flower, national bird, hotel and things that you can do while staying in India such as water rafting or visiting historic places.

Evaluate your classwork beased on Criteria F - Attitudes in Technology. What score would you give yourself? What can you do to improve your score?

I would give myself a 5 out of 6 because I was working on my poster instead of talking to people that would waste my time. I also got some of my work down but I could have done better if I extracted correctly by saving it to the right file. I also display a good amount of work and I consistently work on my project without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment