Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog Entry # 4.5 - Design Brief (A)

I am going to design and a make a cereal box about Auguste Renoir. The goal of this project is to target my consumer so they can learn everything about Auguste Renoir through each side of the cereal box. The people I'm targeting is the children because I would add cartoon and painting that describe Auguste Renoir and would capture the kids attention. I consider creativity to be an important element for this project because I want to grab the kids attention by showing the front cover in which would have a creative title that would make them laugh and a cereal in which they like as well as a puzzle game. The things that I don't want to do in my project is a boring cereal box with no games and a color that no one likes, like black or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment